This application form is designed to select international companies for LatAm Startups’ programs in Canada.
In order to apply for the LatAm Startups’ Startup Visa Program companies must:
- Complete successfully the Scaleup Bootcamp Program (two-weeks validation program), and
- complete successfully the Softlanding program (three-months market entry program), and
- be accepted by the board of directors in charge to approve applications for the Startup Visa Program
This basic criteria to be considered to the next step and have an interview with our team. Please read carefully.
- Technology company with intellectual property (IP)
- Financially stable
- Coachable team
- Willing to re-locate in Canada
Applications are closed for the Scaleup Bootcamp Toronto March 2020. If you’d like to be added to the waiting list, please fill out this form
Contact@LatAmStartups.org in case you require further information