LatAm Startups is designated organization for the Startup Visa program. We run different programs to help international startups to entering North America and global markets. Please see below the list, and consider this information is also in the third section of our home page.
- Stage 1. Scaleup Bootcamp Program (Market Validation)
- Stage 2. Softlanding Program (Market Entry)
- Stage 3. Startup Visa Program (Acceleration)
In addition we have a corporate program designed for international medium and big size corporation looking to be apart of our Innovation Centre.
If you’re ready to apply for the first stage of our programs please read the information below.
In order to apply for the LatAm Startups’ Startup Visa Program companies must:
- Complete successfully the Scaleup Bootcamp Program (two-weeks validation program), and
- complete successfully the Softlanding program (three-months market entry program), and
- be accepted by the board of directors in charge to approve applications for the Startup Visa Program
This basic criteria to be considered to the next step and have an interview with our team. Please read carefully.
- Technology company with intellectual property (IP)
- Financially stable
- Coachable team
- Willing to re-locate in Canada
- English level business proficiency
Applications for the Scaleup Bootcamp Toronto Program are closed. Join our Waiting List for March 2021
Contact@LatAmStartups.org in case you require further information