Corporations are competing to stay at the forefront of their sectors. They face the continuous development of new solutions, innovations, and disruptions of new verticals.
As a result, LatAm Startups created the Corporate Program for international corporations. This custom program is for technology corporations opening a new headquarters in North America. Take part to develop and implement a spin-off or project with minimal time and investment.
The Corporate Program is for companies that do not require support for immigration.
This program offers:
- Sales pitch preparation
- Investment pitch preparation
- Four designated business mentors
- One designated market expert mentor
- Fundamentals of intellectual property
- Presentation to our local community in Canada
- Demo Day participation
- C-fractional executive assigned
- Marketing and event assistant assigned
- Talent acquisition support
- Business growth lectures
- Legal framework to have a corporation in Canada (pre-register in Canada 101)
- Immigration orientation (pre-register in Canada 101)
- Funding opportunities (government grants and private investment)
- Co-working space
- Referral to Acceleration+ program in partnership with Techplace, Haltech and Innovation Hamilton
- Headquartered outside of Canada
- Seeking to open a Canadian corporation
- Currently developing a specific project to launch in North America (Canada-USA)
- Minimum funding to operate for at least one year in Canada without revenue
Cost of the program
USD $7,500 for up to 5 co-founders. This program has a minimum commitment of three months and can continue on a monthly basis after the first three months for a cost of USD $2,500 per month.
This program runs online, in person or hybrid.
- Check our FAQ
- Check our Youtube Channel with past info-sessions
- Check our next Info-Session (you can join free!)
- Add your email to our newsletter to receive news and updates about our programs
- Send us a note in case you don’t find your answer or would like to share any comments (Contact@LatAmStartups.org)