Hamilton and Niagara have come together to market a combined region of over one million people with complementary strengths in freight transportation, agribusiness, health sciences research, advanced education, advanced manufacturing, and more. Examples of the advantages of this collaboration include Niagara’s border location and support services for exporters via its Foreign Trade Zone designation, and Hamilton’s 24-hour cargo/ passenger airport and major Great Lakes port. The Economic Development Offices of Hamilton/Niagara serve as a single window approach in providing business assistance within this mega region.
Hamilton-Niagara Region along with LatAm Startups, is offering a scaleup bootcamp program for international startups seeking to expand business in Canada having the City of Hamilton and Niagara Region as their point of entry. This program can lead startups to be selected in the Startup Visa program.
What We Offer
The Hamilton-Niagara Scaleup Bootcamp an intensive week of
- Daily training sessions
- Connections with the leaders of the startup ecosystem
- Information to other programs in the city
- Business development and marketing
- Networking sessions and events within the community
- Technology company with intellectual property
- Local sales traction or sufficient investment to put a company in Canada
- Conversational level English
- Team willing to relocate partially or totally to Hamilton-Niagara, Ontario Canada
Minimum accepted Minimum Viable Product (MVP), please do not apply if your company is in the ideation stage.
Technologies accepted into the program
- Digital Health
- Education Technology
Please send an email to Contact@LatAmStartups.org if you require further information