Kingston is ranked a top city for foreign direct investment. Its strategic location offers access to high-quality supply chains, state of the art infrastructure, and financial incentives — making Kingston a leading economy in Canada.
LatAm Startups has partnered with Kingston Economic Development Corporation to offer a free scaleup bootcamp program. The Kingston Scaleup Bootcamp is for international startups seeking to expand into Canada with the city of Kingston as their point of entry. Participating startups may be selected into the Startup Visa program.
What We Offer
The Kingston Scaleup Bootcamp an intensive week of
- Daily training sessions
- Connections with the leaders of the startup ecosystem
- Information to other programs in the city
- Business development and marketing
- Networking sessions and events within the community
- Technology company with intellectual property
- Local sales traction or sufficient investment to put a company in Canada
- Conversational level English
- Team willing to relocate partially or totally to Kingston, Ontario Canada
Minimum accepted Minimum Viable Product (MVP), please do not apply if your company is in the ideation stage.
Technologies accepted into the program
Women in Tech
Please send an email to Contact@LatAmStartups.org if you require further information