The Market Entry program is specially designed for companies that already validated market and are implementing a plan to launch a company in Canada as a point of entry for the North American market.
- Focus groups to validate further with potential customers
- Pitch sales deck and practice
- Building community
- Sales and negotiation
- Complete International Business Plan
- Selection of other complementary programs
- Grants and investment plan
- Intelectual property strategy
- Launching of a Canadian corporation
These are the basic criteria to be eligible for the Market entry program. An interview with the LatAm Startups team will then be conducted to determine your participation into the program.
- Technology company with intellectual property (IP)
- Financially stable
- Coachable team
- Willing to re-locate in Canada
- All founders must have a business level of English proficiency
- Market validation completed
Cost of the Program
LatAm Startups accepts companies in this phase with a monthly cost of USD 2,500 up to 5 co-founders. Under restrictions of COVID-19 this program is being delivered online. Min. commitment 2 months.
Focus groups, complete international business plan, one pager and sales deck for the North American market is expected to be delivered at the end of the program. At the end of this program once mentors approve, companies become eligible for the Acceleration phase that includes the Startup Visa program.
Questions about our programs? check this link
Applications to our programs are now taking in rolling basis
Please send an email to Contact@LatAmStartups.org if require further information.