We have three different programs in Canada supporting international startups to establish business in North America and connect with the ecosystem
The Market Validation program is specially designed for companies expanding globally and having a market entry strategy starting in North America. This program helps companies to evaluate:
- Legal framework to establish a company in Canada
- Immigration process for co-founders and employees of international companies
- Customer discovery in North America
- Marketing in North America
- Networking and communication with partners and other allies
- International Business Plan
- Financial forecast in North America
- Angel Investment forecast
These are the basic criteria to be eligible for the Market Validation program. An interview with the LatAm Startups team will then be conducted to determine your participation into the program. Please read them carefully.
- Technology company with intellectual property (IP)
- Financially stable
- Coachable team
- Willing to re-locate in Canada
- All founders must have a business level of English proficiency
Cost of the Program
LatAm Startups accepts companies in this phase with a monthly cost of USD 2,500 up to 5 co-founders. Under restrictions of COVID-19 this program is being delivered online. Min. commitment 1 month.
A group of professionals from LatAm Startups will provide a diagnosis of the company at the end of the first month of the program. Our mentors designated for this phase are in charge of approving companies for phase 2: Market Entry program.
Applications to our programs are now taking in rolling basis
Please send an email to Contact@LatAmStartups.org if require further information.