LatAm Startups is one of the designated incubators and accelerators in the Canadian Startup Visa program. Watch this video with the last information about the Startup Visa program (Acceleration Program at LatAm Startups)
In order to apply for the LatAm Startups’ Startup Visa Program companies should:
- Successfully complete the Scaleup Bootcamp Program (two-week validation program)
- Successfully complete the Softlanding Program (2.5-month market entry program)
- Receive approval by the LatAm Startups Board of Directors to continue into Startup Visa Program (Accelerator Program)
- Technology company with Intellectual Property (IP)
- Financially stable
- Coachable team
- Willing to relocate to Canada
- All founders must have a business level of English proficiency
The Startup Visa Program runs twice a year, in January and July. The duration of the program is 6 months plus one year of monitoring. The goal for companies selected into this program is to accelerate traction in North America (Download the brochure of this program)
The cost of this program for 2021 is USD 9,500 for a max. of five co-founders attending the program. The cost does not include transportation, accommodation or any other expenses in Toronto related with their visit.
Applications for the Scaleup Bootcamp Toronto Program are closed. Join our Waiting List for March 2021
Please send an email to Contact@LatAmStartups.org if require further information.